24 Boring Hours 24 Boring Hours

XD Insulted much lol

Very similar to my empty summer days... lol
Good humor, good animation, good everything. Bit short. Not much else to say.

dimitrikozma responds:

Thank you for your review, Muchoman789.

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

Sweet man

Dude that was awesome. I love that whole idea, it's so sweet (like the gooey sweet lol) and the animation was sweet (like the "TOTALLY WICKED" sweet) and the detail in the buildings was great. I dont know if it was just my crap comp, or you, but the whole thing was glitchy... which made it so much better! I liked how it showed the idea of one man helping a couple, then the couple helping more people to get a whole community of people going. Plus I loved the detail in the buildings (especially that arch over the road on the third house that was put up). Amazing, great, fantastic. But you should make this a game, it could be a great game concept. Plus, here's the only bad part, how are there hills next to water without more distance? or it being in a forest? Because I've never seen grassy hills next to water lol. And him being by the only tree is weird... But hey, I loved this, and the lack of voice added to it. Great music choice! Kudos if you make this a game (literally I'll give you the candy bar XD)

iClip 14 - HJ v2.0 iClip 14 - HJ v2.0

Woah what?

I. Am. Totally. Lost. See I havent seen the other things in this series... I guess that some of them were good others werent? But I'll review on only this one. This had that cool animation, but other than that nothing happens... No story in this thing at all its just a really cool cutscene. Good graphics, I can see you worked hard on this. I say add more story in next time and if its an interactive movie, make it so that theres more to do. Kudos for effort and graphics.

ntttoon responds:

Thanks for your comments. I'll try to add some storys later. It 'll be a longer movie ^^

Armored Fighter : New War Armored Fighter : New War

Pretty good

It's a good game, a pretty standard mech fighting/shooting game, and gets pretty hard. The first level was pretty hard, and in spite of that, it got boring very fast. The game also has TONS of typos... Just saying...

Rapture: The Game Rapture: The Game

Short... Nothing...

This game sucked, it has been done a million and a half times before and the music is just annoying... And it doesnt fit on a screen, its tall of a screen.

Recordshop Tycoon Recordshop Tycoon

Fun game... I guess KARMA IS EVIL

This game is epic in almost every way. Well it would be. Karma is the gayest thing. You made it so harsh and it makes it nearly impossible to survive in this game. I've tried so many times and have only been able to by the second property before I get Karma frozen. It makes the game unfair. I mean really, if you put the price where it suggests, you get Karma raped. If you have the right CD's and price, you still get Karma raped by time. Then you put in Hi-Fi. You get Karma raped cuz the people are just pricks. The Karma is impossible to manage, so please try to lighten it up so much more.

==(A Falling Leaf)== ==(A Falling Leaf)==

Awesomsauce.

Beastly song. Every part was pretty good, like how the melody didn't over power the harmony or the undermelodies, how the balance felt perfect, how waves of sound would come in then slowly recede, how the drum balanced the loose rhythm with something more strict and methodical. Awesome song. Uhh what's the finishing cadence though? I can't tell if its deceptive or plagal, sounds more deceptive to me...

Btw, package this song into little bottles and label it awesomesauce and make an awesomesauce burger with it.

Buoy responds:

Heh I'm not too fond of this song anymore (I just hear flaws in it) but still, awesome.

I just faded the song out actually, but I think that would be a plagal cadence, IV to I. But it sounds weirder since it goes up. It's one of those things I'm dying to change but I can't edit the song anymore since it's too popular :P

==(Let's Get Meditational ==(Let's Get Meditational

Beastly

It reminds me a little bit of Sim City 4 music at the start, really for the first 2/3 XD. I really like how you gradually build up to the main part of it, and it really is like relaxing after everything goes wrong. It's pretty nice, all of it just flows so smoothly. The best part is probably how you start it up.

With how you describe it, it is like meditating, cuz you just build up to bigger musical ideas, like you would bigger philosophical ones.

Buoy responds:

haha nice :D I remember playing Sim City 4 back when it was released, the music was pretty cool. Perhaps it influenced me while making this song like 6 years later

btw If you like this one you'll probably also enjoy the song I have called Perfect Morning

Thanks :D

==(Marine Debris)== ==(Marine Debris)==

YAY!! Music theory spitting!

I'm in music theory right now, and my whole class loves to do the opposite of what my teacher is saying. Like my teacher hates the three chord, so we just use that all the time, so music theory spitting is pretttty beast to me.

Anyways! The song is... extremely weird. The overall sound kind of... disturbs me a little bit, which I guess was the point. But... listening to it for a while gave me a headache, and I don't know why, but it's not a good thing. Also, there was no melody apparent, and no harmonization. There was just a multitude of melodies competing, which is not what you want. And the sub bass is kind of like a hearing test. I enjoy the song more than most, but I don't think it's one of the greats on NG. Good work though.

Now off to listen to more of your stuff.

Buoy responds:

Oh, cool, seeing the score I thought the review was going to be much harsher, but I really like your review, thanks :)

I don't think there really is more than one *melody* (which is the bassline)... and I don't think there's any competition. I tried to make everything sit well and give some space to every instrument.

What's a three chord by the way? Like a diminished chord? How can a music theory teacher hate that, it's such an essential part of music theory. But it's cool that you're using it, I love the sound of it

Darkness Darkness

Woah...

That is pretty amazing. Wouldn't it be kind of hard to subract with that much detail?

Far Cry 2 Far Cry 2

Sweet dude

Wow you are really good at drawing. And DO NOT worry about attention to detail, you have a lot of that and its stunning, I love the shading effects, how part of the sky is blindingly bright so that part of the pic is pure white, and it shines onto the soldier's face and side of him, making the contrast great (i wonder if thats computer done XD kudos if it's not!) Love this, it kinda looks like theres a snake in the center of the pic...